Combine soap, fragrance and decoration to make sweet-smelling gifts for someone special or for fundraising.
For the bath bomb
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Citric acid
- 2 x tablespoons
- 3 x spray bottles (fill with water)
- 4 x sieves
- 10 x bowls
- 26 x moulds
- Bottles of fragrance
- Bottles of colour
- Tubs of sparkle decoration
- Tubs of decorative herbs
- Greaseproof paper
- Polythene bags
- Reels of ribbon
You need to supply
£4.00 per kg of ingredients
10p per polythene bag
Please note for each craft kit hired there is a £2.50 standard hire charge to cover preparation and admin costs. This charge will still be applied if the craft kit is returned unused.
If paying by cheque please make it payable to Cambridgeshire County Council
- Bath bombs have to be made fairly quickly.
- If the bath bombs do not come out of the mould you may have made it too wet.
- The bath bomb mixture has to be moist enough where it stays together if squeezed and keeps the finger indents as per number 5 on the instructions.
- If you are making a double mould do not pack down the mixture. Make both the tops domed with extra mixture then put two halves together and squeeze firmly.
- If you are making a flat bath bomb (only one mould) pack mixture in hard.
- Do not mix petals, etc, in the mixture. Lay them in the mould before you put the mixture in.